Views - Primary on Main
8907 Farm Road 219 E, Fairy, TX
$ 2,500,000
Property Attributes
  • MLS#20026197
  • TypePending
  • CountyHAMILTON
  • CityFairy
  • Zip76457
  • StyleModern Farmhouse,Ranch
  • Year Built2005
  • Taxes$ 5034
  • Price$ 2,500,000
  • Bedrooms3
  • Full Bathrooms3
  • Half Bathrooms1
  • Sqr Footage1900
  • Lot Size116 Acres
Listing Provided Courtesy Of:
Data Source:
North Texas Real Estate Info Systems (NTREIS)
Property Description

This ranch offers one of the highest points in Hamilton County. When you enter the ranch an historic windmill greets you, wind up the mountain to the ranch house that sits 150' from the base of the mountaintop. The house has been completely remodeled and is very open, airy and modern. Main house 2,000 SF, 2 bedrooms & 2.5 baths + Bunkhouse is 1200 SF. This ranch is perfect for hunting hog, turkey, deer, varmint and dove! The property ranges from 1200' to 1360'; the mountaintop provides desirable elevation change with amazing views of the surrounding counties. Roughly 80% of the property is heavily wooded with a variety of oaks, elm and cedar, the remaining 20% is native pasture. New roads, water tank storage and many improvements have been made recently to the ranch. Property comes fully furnished at marketed price- excludes Sellers personal property & art. Water: 800' deep + old windmill well; both water wells have brand new holding tanks and have been updated in 2021.

Price History
4/6/2022 Listed $2,500,000

General Features

HOA Type None

Interior Features

Flooring Ceramic Tile


  • Foreclosure
  • Views
  • Short Sale
  • New Construction
  • Adult 55+
  • Lease To Own
  • No HOA Fees
  • Furnished
  • Primary On Main
  • Air Conditioning
  • Seller Finance
  • Green
  • Fixer Upper
  • Horse
  • Golf
  • Fireplace
  • Deck
  • Garage
  • Basement
  • Pool

Property vs Pending Average in 76457

AVG $740K
AVG $2,687
AVG 39
Year Built
AVG 1979

Looking for a more comfortable experience?

Download our mobile app for a personalized browsing experience.

Areas We Cover